I've been adding new finds to my Luvocracy boards to give you some gift ideas for the holidays. Here are some favorites:
1. First, I might have found your new favorite pencil sharpener.
2. And this Tea Buddy might be one of my best finds ever. So glad someone finally thought of this!
3. Haikubes! A poetry game is a very good thing. Perfect for writers and poets and people who just love words. My brother also uses these to help him write song lyrics when he gets stuck.
4. All 11 Doctor Whos as Doctor Hoos on a mug? Yes, please. Jon has this as a t-shirt and now this mug is at the top of my Christmas list (well, right after a new kitchen because a girl has to dream when she's making up a list for Santa).
5. So this "word a day" journal would solve my wordiness problem. Love the idea of looking back at the end of the year. It might even read like a poem.
Note that there's free shipping on orders over $25 over on Luvocracy through Monday. My current favorite boards are my stocking stuffer gift guide and "gifts for him" ideas and my really popular "fill it with something hot" mug + tea board.