Feast: A Soul Care Gathering
April 10-14, 2013
At the Feast Retreat, we will gather at Frog Creek Lodge in the Pacific Northwest woods and spend time sharing, playing, resting, cooking, creating, and dreaming. Through conversations and creative self-care adventures, we will explore the ebb and flow of life and experience ways we can, as Derek Walcott says in his poem “Love After Love”
Feast on your life.
Joemma Beach near Frog Creek Lodge
During this five-day soul care gathering, Kelly Barton, Hannah Marcotti, and Liz Lamoreux will be your guides as they create a safe space where you can show up as you. As a group, we will cook meals together, make necklace and bracelet talismans to take home with us, explore ways to practice self-care, and circle to share stories and make deep connections.
When you arrive at this beautiful cabin in the Pacific Northwest woods, you will find a place when you can: lean into trust and your inner wisdom, open your heart to kindred spirits, and spend time playing, resting, and sitting in the quiet.
Note: Only 15 participant spots are available at this intimate retreat.
a peek into Frog Creek Lodge (taken at Unearth 2012 by Beth Hutson)
Your retreat experience includes:
- A safe environment that holds space for truth, laughter, moments of quiet, and the opportunity to share your story.
- A heart-opening five-day experience that begins with a welcome dinner and opening ceremony on Wednesday evening and ends with a closing ceremony Saturday evening and farewell breakfast Sunday morning.
- Daily group gatherings that will include creative self-care adventures in photography + writing, cooking meals together, jewelry making, and a few other good things.
- Space to connect with Liz, Hannah, and Kelly as your companions as they participate in the entire retreat alongside you.
- Time in community to explore meditation, ritual, and everyday sacredness as ways to be more present in your daily life.
- Daily meals and snacks that will nourish you and invite you to see food as a form of soul care.
- The opportunity to connect with kindred spirits who might just become life-long friends.
- Time away from your day-to-day roles where you can just show up as you.
- An invitation to come home to yourself.
Your tuition also includes:
- Four nights of lodging, shared rooms (twin beds throughout the bedrooms with 2 to 3 people per room)
- All meals (except one dinner as the schedule includes free time one evening to explore the surrounding areas at your own pace)
- Snacks and hot tea/coffee/water provided daily
- All group gatherings led by Liz, Kelly, and Hannah
- Evening activities: Opening and closing gatherings, an art & soul brunch (which will provide the opportunity for mentors + participants to share, trade, and sell their artwork), and other activities
- Surprises and treats throughout our time together
When you come to Feast, you will want to have room in your suitcase because we will be sharing some of our favorite soul care goodies with you throughout the retreat and you’ll need some space to take them home.
Learn more about Feast, your guides, Frog Creek Lodge, and register here.