I'm so excited to share the details about my new ecourse Tell It: Collage!
In this course, I share one of my favorite creative self-care practices that has become even more supportive to me this year. When I've felt stuck, unsure of what to say, in the thickness of overwhelm, this is the practice that has been saving me again and again.
And I can't wait to experience it with you!
Come along for 21 days of collaging, journaling, and connection to help you tell your story.
- Because playing with scissors and glue and images and words connects us to the creative joy inside us.
- Because we live in a time where the overwhelm can feel tangible, and we need go-to practices to get us back into our hearts.
- Because honoring and telling our stories helps us push through the stacked up stuff so we can fully show up in our lives.
Tell It: Collage is an ecourse that uses the mediums of collaging + journaling (plus a big dose of inspiration and connection) to help you tell the stories waiting inside you.
But it's even more than that.
It sets the foundation for creative self-care that you can do almost anywhere so that you feel supported and connected to your truth and inner wisdom as you move through the world.
And it connects you with a community of kindred spirits who are each finding their way to telling their stories every single day.
YES. YES. YES.
Here's how it works: You'll gather up a journal and magazines + glue + scissors + pens + whatever other supplies you feel called to play with right now. I'll provide prompts, stories, inspiration, and tips.
And then we’ll meet in a private Facebook group and on Instagram to share our stories and creations each day.
I'll also share peeks inside my journals and how this practice has helped me deepen my relationship with myself, others, and even give me direction with my dreams and business.
Dates: November 14 - December 4, 2017
Tell It: Collage Includes
- Inspiration, stories, and prompts delivered via email
- A live group call to connect and share
- Connection via a private Facebook group
- Additional connection on Instagram via our group hashtag
- Breathing space so you can work at your pace
- Accessible, juicy prompts for both beginners and experienced journalers
- Because the act of flipping through magazines to gather images creates a rhythm that gets you out of your head and back into your body.
- Because this is a creative self-care practice you can do with minimal supplies almost anywhere.
- Because pasting image and words give you a place to begin to tell your story - no more staring at the blank white pages in your journal unsure of where to start.
I'm so excited to offer my first new course in almost two years and hope you'll come along!
If you have any questions about Tell It: Collage, just comment below or send over an email.