It's been awhile since I've shared an everyday outfits post. Now that we're really in the midst of autumn in the Pacific Northwest, here's a glimpse at what I'm wearing and loving and stacking stacking stacking.
1) This denim shirt from J.Crew Factory (hat tip to Elise) is finally (FINALLY!) the denim shirt I've been looking for. It's fitted but still roomy and it's really chambray so it isn't heavy. Great for under sweaters or as an outer layer. And I'm doing the denim on denim thing and loving it.
2) I'm stacking these bracelets in multiple colors daily over here. They caught my eye when I was checking out at Paper Source and I was delighted when they fit me. I have trouble sliding bangle-style bracelets over my hand but my wrist isn't large, so that makes for an interesting relationship with bracelets. These stretch just a bit and somewhat vary in size. I pretty much want about 20 more to wear on both wrists. They are fair trade bracelets made from recycled flip flop materials. Awesomesauce.
3) And I love to stack them with my Five Deep Breaths bracelet that I wear every single day lately as I keep holding my ground with love with my strong-willed awesome intense four year old.
4) This Wild Shirt from Umber Dove Studios is basically on rotation two to three times a week over here. It fits like a dream and makes me so happy. I have it in purple and love it in the gray too.
5) With an outfit like this one, if I were leaving the house, I'd probably wear my favorite "non-traditional" Ugg Grandle boots that I've shared before (this year's similar version here), but today, I want to tell you about my fox slippers. I've mentioned my plantar fasciitis that has been hurting me on and off for the last year. For the last two months, I've been wearing supportive shoes almost every single time I'm walking. As in as soon as I get out of bed, I slip on shoes and keep them on all day long. For a person who prefers being barefoot, it has been a bit excruciating at times. As I go from the studio to the house, often in the rain, I want something that I can stand in for short periods of time hammering at the project table but that also just feels cozy as the studio warms up in the morning and most importantly makes me happy. These foxes have hit the sweet spot for me.
6) My favorite JJill jeans bit the dust recently. I still have a pair that I've cut the too long length off of that I wear sometimes, but gosh I wish it wasn't all skinny/slim fit jeans all the time everywhere as I look for a similar pair. I'm back to the Dreamer bootcut jeans from Old Navy, and I'm remembering why I do really love them. Super comfortable and really flattering. Thinking I'd like to get them in the slightly lighter wash too. And when I'm doing the skinny-ish jeans thing, I still wear these NYDJ boyfriend jeans and unroll them and tuck them into my favorite tall boots.
Check out other everyday outfit posts here.
Quick note: Some links are affiliates, which means I receive a small commission when you purchase from that online store.