Lately, I've noticed how much joy I'm feeling by wearing the clothes I love, so about once a month, I'm going to share some favorites from my everyday outfits.
1) Loving this tee from Anthropologie. Shown here in plum, I have it in mustard and lilac. It is soft and just roomy enough to still be flattering.
2) These scarves from World Market are favorites. Love this color combination and I often wear the black.
3) Cob Hill is a new-to-me brand and it might be my new favorite. I put these boots on in the store and had that "oh my gosh my feet are so happy right now" feeling. And they are cute!
4) This Let It Go Tiny Devotions mala is gorgeous. I actually wear the Mermaid mala several times a week over here, but my stone is different from the one they have now. The Sea of Possibility mala is on my wish list right now.
5) I'm a wee bit obsessed with this cardigan. It's from Nordstrom and comes in quite a few colors. Super soft + perfect with jeans or a skirt or even a dress. Love the cut of it, and there's a hood! (And I might even wear it to bed sometimes.)
And I usually pair this look with jeans (these are my current favorite) plus my own one word bracelet. It is an everyday look that is comfortable enough to get me out of pajamas and works for errands, lunch with a friend, and the jeans can easily be exchanged for yoga pants at the end of the day.
(Some links are affiliates, which means I receive a small commission when you purchase from that online store.)