2) i cannot believe i am headed into the heart of a humid summer (via indiana and michigan) later this week (i hate humidity).
3) it's been a year since i did this, so i am think i am gonna do it again while sitting outside in the sun on the shore of lake michigan.
4) things seem so quiet lately. is anyone out there?
5) although it sometimes feels like summer is passing by so quickly, i am really looking forward to fall and all that it brings (like cooler weather and incredible events).
6) sometimes my high school friends are frozen as their 18-year-old selves...that is until i see a current photo of them on facebook. hello 32 year old. love it.
7) and on the subject of facebook, i still am not sure how i feel about the superpoking. what is a superpoke? and why do you want to do it to me?
8) i am going to use some of the gorgeous vintage buttons given to me by gram (jon's grandmother) to embellish a thrifted cardigan ala this adorable girl. i think that might be my crafting activity on the plane later this week...
9) i was going to make myself a new camera strap, but after spending way to much time searching for hardware (aka the end pieces) and finding nothing and oh how i mean nothing, i realized it would be so much easier to just support another etsy shop and buy one. but which one? i just can't choose...
10) raspberries make me so darn happy.