1) squeezing the juice of two blood oranges, one grapefruit, and two navel oranges, pouring the juice into a glass, and drinking the beautiful pink concoction for breakfast.
2) taking a break from work to crochet another row of the blanket.
3) calling my grandpa just to say "hi."
4) giving myself the present of a membership to the freespirit fat quarter club. (because, really, can one have too much fabric?)
5) sitting in the quiet. remembering the importance of love for one's self. and inhaling and exhaling compassion.
what are your five (really) good things?
think about it.
and then name them.
i dare you.