a few weeks ago, i invited myself to think of five really good things. and tonight, after a pretty challenging afternoon that included the shedding of some tears (and a morning and evening that included cleaning up after an ill dog on more than one occasion), i extend the invitation to myself again:
name five really good things. right now.
1. tonight's dinner involved conveyor-belt sushi. enough said.
2. exchanging emails with new and old friends fills up my heart. (thank you.)
3. wearing my mary jane slipper socks not only keeps my toes warm, but makes me feel happy, especially when i look down at my feet.
4. today, my teeth are the cleanest they have been in a long, long time.
5. we are totally planning a trip to disney world. yep. i. can't. wait.
and now, i extend the invitation to you:
what are your five really good things? put words to your five things. right now. i dare you.