Come along for my next in-person workshop event:
Water Your Soul.
I'm heading to TEXAS! Water Your Soul is three days of creative play, connection, mindfulness, and listening to what you most need. And I'd love for you to join me for my first retreat in two years!
We will gather April 6-8 in Erin Faith Allen's gorgeous studio in Houston. I adore Erin and am so excited that she's invited me into this incredible new space.
I've connected with so many kindred souls from Texas over the years and I hope to see your bright shiny faces in person this Spring! And if you aren't local to Texas, think about creating a long weekend away for yourself and joining us. This is going to be such a special time of connection, joy, and space.
During our time together, we'll be diving into what it truly means to water your soul.
It's about creating space for you and your soul care practice in the midst of whatever life hands you. It's seeking the space in the in-between moments and nourishing yourself. It's saying YES to filling up your internal well, so you can be more present in your life and with your loved ones.
It isn't always easy, which is why we practice it again and again. It isn't always pretty, which is why we circle to tell the true stories to be reminded that we aren’t alone.
But it is a choice. Each day. It's a choice to say: I am ready to deeply connect with me, to be with myself in the quiet, to listen to what I need. And this workshop is going to help you make that choice a little more each day through creativity and mindfulness practices.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
A peek inside our Water Your Soul adventure:
- We’ll share stories, connect with one another, and spend time deeply listening.
- We'll spend time learning and experiencing creative self-care and mindfulness practices.
- We’ll talk about The And Space and how we can navigate it. The And Space is what I call the place where we live as we hold beauty in one hand and the messiness of life in the other, where we hold joy and grief, where we hold the daily routine and our longings.
- We’ll write a few stories and maybe even a few poems, find our personal mantras, and possibly even have a dance party (or two).
- We'll fill up a journal with ideas, images, inspiration, and stories that will become a beacon of light for us as we take our next steps. This journal will become another practice you can turn to as a way to support yourself and get messy and creative.
- We'll slow down and spend time in mindful, sacred space, create a community altar, and look at ways we can create space for sacred ritual in our daily lives.
You’ll leave this workshop with a journal you can continue to play in and the beginnings of your own self-care and mindfulness practices to do at home along with connection with kindred spirits who will hopefully become new friends.
A few more details:
Workshop days run from 9:30-4:30, with an hour break for lunch. There are restaurants within a few miles of the studio - or you can enjoy your packed lunch while continuing in your creative bubble at your workspace. Lodging and meals are on your own.
Cost for all three days of workshop time with me: $399
Just scroll down the page until you see the Water Your Soul workshop and click through to register!
A materials list will be emailed to you, with directions to the studio, after your registration and a little closer to the date. There is a small supply list and additional supplies, goodies, and fun surprises will be provided throughout our time together.